Thursday, June 17, 2010

T. I. L. T.

Well, not much going on here but I thought I would at least try to do a Things I Love Thursday so here it is…
• Nice weather even though it's officially rainy season
• Old friends coming to Japan on business and getting a chance to catch up!
• Only about a month until we head out for summer in Idaho
• DS still enjoying school so much that he doesn't complain about having to get up at 5:15 every morning
• A wonderful DH even though he does make me mad sometimes (I'm sure I make him mad a lot as well)
• World Cup Soccer (go Japan and US)
• My mom who is always helpful and tries to be understanding
• Tacos for dinner
• Amazon Japan so I can get almost any book in English at a reasonable price
• My old dog still being healthy and hanging in there

2 comments:

OneDayAtATime said...

Love the "TILT" idea! I'm both envious and appreciative of things on your list! Have a great time in Idaho...wish I were heading back to Washington for the summer!

iwanagas life in japan said...

Thanks Judith! There are of course lots of unpleasant things in my life, just like everyone else, but I try and keep this as positive as possible. I really need to have the time away this summer after my son starting junior high and leaving the house at 6:15 every morning with an obento made by yours truly plus leaving the house early on weekends for baseball practice as well.