Friday, August 28, 2009

School Starts!

Right now I am doing a Snoopy jig because it is the first day back at school after summer vacation for H and he just left the house. Finally we may have SOME normalcy returned to our home. Actually it is kind of sad that this was his last summer vacation of elementary school and most likely from now on he won't want to have anything to do with his parents.

Anyway, it is not that I don't want him to be around the house more, it's just that I prefer our regular schedule and H is much happier when he is in school and he can see all of his friends.

Happy back to school to all of you other mothers out there too! Enjoy your peace and quiet!

3 comments:

Gaijin Wife said...

I wont be able to relate to the back to school thing for another four years but the back to kindy after a week of being sick must be almost the same thing!!

Yay. Yay. Yay.

I so hope Shou and Marina sleep well tonight and I can sneak them into kindy tomorrow morning.

Happy back to school to you :)

iwanagas life in japan said...

Thanks GW! Yes, I think it's about the same but summer holidays are 6 weeks long, which actually is half of the 3 months kids in the US get.

nyway happy back to kindy to you too!

*Tanyetta* said...

We are on a 2 week vacation for the winter! Needless to say, DJ is bouncing off the walls. Let's all countdown to Jan 5th! HaHa.